Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The sound of pain and rot.

Here's
This was taken from a tape I made back in 1997 (I think). I don't have the original artwork anymore and I even abridged it a little bit. Thanks to my friend Jason Walters for sending me these mp3 files many moons ago. I named the ones I could remember and left the ones I couldn't "Untitled".Nothing special.I remember it was my first abscessed tooth, I was in a lot of pain, and my girlfriend dumped me. The line-up for this racket is myself , Jason Walters (Idi Amin/Silver Ninjas), and Brian Zedney (Silver Ninjas). I borrowed a bunch of pedals and microphones and the 4 track it was recorded on from my roommate Scotty(Idi Amin, Appalachain Autonomous Zone).

http://www.mediafire.com/?fuungmt5cz2

2 comments:

  1. the bucket of glass with the mike in it was neat.

    ive got the titles and the artwork. i dont think i split them up exactly right when i ripped them.

    close enough.

    ReplyDelete